FAQ Stork Camping Village
The camping village is about 6 km far from the town centre of Roseto degli Abruzzi, which is reachable by car and, since 2019, by bike through a bikeway. During the day it is also reachable by public transport. The town of Giulianova is about 2.5km away and is reachable by bike, car and, during the day, by public transport.
The reception is open 24 hours. The delivery of the keys to the accommodation is guaranteed from 5 pm. Arriving earlier, you can take advantage of all the services of the camping village (swimming pool, beach, restaurant). Check-out and the return of the keys must be done by 10 am. Please inform the resort in advance if your expected arrival is after 9 pm.
The check-in is possible from 8 am. The pitch is available from 12 pm. If the pitch is free before 12 pm., the dedicated staff will accompany you. Check-out: the pitch must be vacated by 12 pm
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding € 2999.99), cash card and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, CartaSì).
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to email@example.com.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
Our animation team will be present approximately from June to early September, and will take care of sports activities, tournaments, entertainment for adults and children, evening shows and dance.
Barrier-free accommodations are available within the village. Check availability by contacting the Camping Village directly.
Yes, there is upon payment. Contact our staff for further information.
The resort has 1 self-service laundry location with coin washing machines and dryers. Detergent is not included and can be bought at the supermarket.
Yes, there is a market inside the camping village.
For requests or preferences, contact the camping village. It is possible to choose a specific number of accommodations, once the actual availability has been verified, with an additional charge of € 100,00 per family. Without this option, the number will be communicated only upon delivery of the keys of the accommodation.
Bed linen and towels are not included in the price. You can rent them at the camping-village or at the time of booking.
The accommodation is delivered clean and sanitized on the day of arrival. Upon departure you will be asked to leave it in order as it was found. You can add the final cleaning service at any time, but it is a paid service.
Several accommodations have the beach service included in the price. Otherwise it can be booked in advance. The beach voucher is delivered by the reception staff during check-in and must be presented to the beach staff in order to enjoy the service.
Entrance to the water park is always included in the price. Sun umbrellas and sun loungers by the pool can only be rented directly at the water park and upon availability.
Due to local ordinance dogs cannot swim in the lake in front of our stretch of beach.
In addition to common options, variations are available for restaurant’s menu. Be sure to communicate your intolerances, allergies or dietary restrictions upon arrival. We cannot provide certified gluten free cuisine for celiac disease.