Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to your best Pet Friendly holidays in Roseto degli Abruzzi, Italy.
Stork Family Camping Village is one of only a few campsites and resort on the Abruzzo coast that accept pets, especially dogs.
Your pets are always welcome in our Camping sport and resort!
Plenty of space to walk your dog. We are one of the very few campsites on the Abruzzo coast that accept dogs, cats and pets in many types of mobile homes and bungalows and on many of our shaded campsite pitches.
At Stork Family Camping Village, you can use all the green areas of the campsite to walk your dog and enjoy his company, and that’s not all! Here are all the services and facilities we provide for your four-legged friend:
● Free beach near the campsite-resort dedicated to dogs
● Access for your dog to the outside veranda of the restaurant so you can enjoy his company whilst savoring your favorite dish;
● Large off-leash area with certified wooden games inside the Family Camping Village, so he can play in complete safety;
● Dedicated dog showers with tub and dryers outside the campsite toilet blocks to refresh him after a day on the beach;
● Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase inside the campsite supermarket.
Ask about availability now or request a quotation, but remember to put the number of pets you will be bringing in the Dogs/Cats box.
DO NOT forget our few extremely simple rules for a safe and quiet holiday with your pets:
● Only small and medium-sized dogs are accepted
● Pets are not allowed in the children playground, in the pool area, inside toilet facilities or inside the restaurant and the Supermarket/Bazar
● Owners must present their dog’s health card at reception on arrival
● Dogs must always be kept on a leash
● Owners are obliged to clean up their dog’s waste and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the Village
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused to third parties or Stork Family Camping Village’s facilities by their dogs
We remind you that accompanying pets must be indicated at the time of booking.